What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create a video together using your own footage or materials provided
- Use professional techniques for video editing
- Add motion to your videos, images, titles
- Edit an entire video from start to finish
- Learn more about video compositing techniques
- Add Lower Thirds and Titles to your videos
- Create professional looking animated titles
- You will need Adobe Premiere Pro CC installed on your computer (you can get a free trial from Adobe)
Hi, my name is Marek Mularczyk. I’m an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) and an Adobe Community Professional (ACP) helping people like yourself every day on Adobe Communities.
Are you finding it hard to learn Adobe Premiere Pro and video editing yourself? Are you struggling?
I’m here to help. I’ve been there. I know what it’s like trying to work things out by yourself. I know how hard it is so I’m here to help.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to learn how to edit your videos like a professional and how to get your videios out there, whether it’s social media or your website.
You do not need to know anything about video editing and do not need to know anything about Adobe Premiere Pro. This course starts from scratch.
There are exercise files to download so you can follow along with me and get started immediately.
If you have never opened Premiere Pro before, or opened it and struggled with basics, please follow me on the advanture that awaits us in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Video editors who want to learnhow to use dobe Premiere Pro in the best, fastest, and most efficient way
- Beginner video editors
- People who have used Adobe Premiere Pro before but need to learn to become more efficient in video editing